101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: It starts here...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It starts here...

Phew! I have finally completed my 101 list and it was more difficult than I thought. When I first stumbled across the project I thought ‘oh, that’s easy I have loads of things that I want to do’. I couldn’t have been more mistaken.

When I first sat down to write it, I whizzed though a couple of sheets of paper frantically recording every thing that sprung to mind. Then I typed it up and found to my dismay that I had only about 50 things on my list! So then it was back to the drawing board and this time I gave it a whole lot of thought and it caused me to take a look at some of my priorities and also what I hope to achieve by doing certain tasks.  It’s taken me almost one week to complete the list.

Straightaway though, I know that it’s going to be a work in progress – adding new tasks as I go along and taking some off which I feel I can no longer relate to. After all, a lot can happen in 2.75 years. I will cross out tasks as I accomplish them. I will also print out a copy of the list for me to carry around so that I am constantly reminded of it. That way I don’t always have to log on to this blog to see it.

Whatever the case, this is one project I am really looking forward to accomplishing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home