101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Write bio for and submit poem to Palava Soup - DONE

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Write bio for and submit poem to Palava Soup - DONE

Officially day two of starting this project and I seem to have got off to a good start with two tasks already stuck off my list. I wrote up my bio and submitted a poem to Palava Soup,so I’m quite pleased. I do realise I still have a way to go but hey, tiny drops make an ocean.

Moving along with another one of my set tasks, I have started on my list of self-discovery/development workbooks which I will place in my side bar and cross off as I complete them.I have also begun working on a fun project (I hope)that I think people may enjoy (another set task on my list) – if I can get enough of you interested. It’s called ‘Letter to my younger self’ and I will be posting details about it soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home