101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: 100 Words - Last Post

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

100 Words - Last Post

Just over a month and 37 posts later, it’s time to move on. It’s been challenging and frustrating because sometimes 100 words are just not enough! I am glad I did it and proud that I was disciplined enough to see it through. I am searching for another project to turn to. I am toying with the idea of participating in the 40X365 project – but I am unsure about it. It is a deeply personal project and the last thing I would want to do is hurt anyone. So until I make up my mind I shall blog at random.

(100 Words)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SongReach said...

I am currently reading Acts of Disciples and it is affirming the purpose of my day to day life.

There is something about the way you write....gentle and pure...

I pray your yearning and thirsting for the Word remains...'if you abide in Me and my Word abides in you'

Friday, October 06, 2006  
Blogger SongReach said...

My intial comment was a response to your post titled "Ancient Wisdom"

Monday, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home