101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Friday Fill-in #47

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friday Fill-in #47

1. I enjoy being creative (and on my own) more than anything else.
2. Blogging satisfies my need for expressing myself, connecting with other (like minded) people and writing.
3. When I look at a full moon, I feel overawed everytime.
4. If I want a snack, I usually reach for a glass of warm milk and two slices of honey smothered toast.
5. The most recent movie I saw, Hitch, made me laugh out loud all over again. (I just love this movie)
6. If only I could decide on what I really wanted to do with my life then I could get moving!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up with my book, Eat Pray Love, tomorrow my plans include going down to the German Market to stuff myself with Bratwurst and Sunday, I want to go to the craft fair at the Botanical Gardens!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Literary Feline said...

Hitch was a cute movie. :-) I like Will Smith. I hope you have a great weekend. I hope you have a nice weekend! Going to the craft fair sounds like fun.

Saturday, November 24, 2007  
Blogger Janet said...

Oooh, have fun at the German Market! That sounds wonderful :-)

Thanks for playing!

Saturday, November 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home