101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: MSL Day 6: Books

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MSL Day 6: Books

I have gone a little crazy this month buying books. But I LOVE these. The print, the look and the ENERGY of these books are just amazing. Each page holds an A-ha!, a titbit of wisdom or some simple fun activity to do and this is what makes them sacred to me. Looking to be inspired and motivated? These are the books for you (from top down)

How to make a journal of your life by Dan Price
Bloom ( a journal) by Lynne Franks
French Women For All Seasons byMireille Guiliano (its spiral bound so you can’t make out the title in the photo, this one is for the foodie in you)
To Do List by Sasha Cagen
Living Out Loud by Keri Smith (what took me so long to get this one?!)
Quickie Stickies by Karen Salmansohn (inspiring post-it notes)
Do Nothing to Change Your Life by Stephen Cottrell
Sarks New Creative Companion by Sark (a delightful book just looking at it makes me happy)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Heartful said...

Ooh! I have the Dan Price book, it's very inspirational. PLEASE tell me you are going to start a drawn journal! How cool would that be???

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is VERY inspirational(I'm loving Sark as well). And YES!! I am going to start a drawn journal .. how cool indeed! :)

Thursday, November 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home