101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Wellness Wednesday: Yoga

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wellness Wednesday: Yoga

I signed up for Hatha Yoga 5 weeks ago. One of the best things I have ever done in terms of looking after myself both physical and spiritual.

Even on days when I am so low either from lack of sleep (thanks to my five month old baby) or from doing too much (as we all do) I always leave my Yoga practice feeling energized and ready to face the world again.

These are some of the things I love about Yoga and for anyone out there thinking about starting all I can say is PLEASE DO.

Yoga

1. Centres me
2. Strengthens me
3. Relaxes me
4. Gives me incredible focus
5. Calms me
6. Puts me in tune with my body
7. Gives me an understanding of the workings of my body
8. Brings me joy
9. Teaches me to breathe properly (it’s amazing how just changing the way you breathe affects your whole being)
10. Gives me such peace

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Heartful said...

I totally agree, I adore it!

Sunday, November 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home