101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Unapproachable

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Unapproachable

Yesterday my husband told me that a 60ish year old woman had chatted him up. I was thoroughly amused. Then I commented that no one ever chats me up – at least not in seven years. ‘That’s because you’re not approachable’ was the reply. Although I am a little peeved at being told this, I have to concede that he’s probably right. I don’t set out to be unapproachable but I come across that way. People only stop me in the street to ask for directions but never to offer a flirtatious invitation to have a coffee in the next Starbucks.

(100 Words)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Heartful said...

It could also be the case that people are intimidated and made shy by beauty :-)

Sunday, July 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home