101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Time

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Time

Goodness, I underestimated just how challenging it would be finding the time to sit down each day and write one hundred words. Themes and thoughts of what I want to write about swirl around my head but capturing them on paper – or in this case on PC – is proving to be more difficult than I thought. I seem to have a million things to do during the day – not least of all caring for a six week old baby. But stress myself I shan’t. I’ll write whenever I can and be grateful to have found the time to do so.

(100 Words)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger paris parfait said...

I am so behind in reading your posts! You've had your baby without me even paying attention - congratulations! I remember what it was like trying to write with a small baby - you are lucky if you have a few minutes to yourself. Just think of it as when you're not writing, you're gathering experiences to write about when you do have more time!

Monday, July 23, 2007  
Blogger nikki the red said...

i'm doing the project as well. you can find my 101 in 1001 here:

http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net/?page_id=42

Monday, October 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home