101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Routine

Monday, July 09, 2007

Routine

I am a person of routine. I always have been. I love the feeling I get of knowing that I have my day all mapped out from the moment I wake up in the morning. I take strange comfort in knowing what I expect to be doing at any given time during the day. Some may say living this way is boring – too ‘within the box’ – I say with two children under five it’s the perfect way to live. While others about me crumble due to their lack of routine, I rise above the chaos thanks to my unfailing routine.

(100 Words)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is beautiful. I feel u sista. I do routines myself yet I am yet to have the kind of discipline u surely seem to have. Well done.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home