101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: MSL Day 7: My baby’s health

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

MSL Day 7: My baby’s health

With all the additives and preservatives that are put in food these days I am very reluctant to give my baby ready made food out of a jar – I think they don’t have much nutritional value either. With this is mind I busied myself making purees for her today – what you can see in the picture is pureed carrots, sweet potato, parsnips and broccoli. They have all been put neatly into their individual compartments ready for freezing. She is sacred to me so I’ll do everything to give her a good – and healthy – start in life. PLUS nothing beats the satisfaction you get from knowing you made it all yourself!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture of your baby food cubes! Would you consider submitting them to the WholesomeBabyFood.com Baby Gallery?

If so, visit http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/wholesomebabygallery.htm

-Maggie
Editor

Friday, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Liza on Maui said...

Good for you and baby! I'm very proud of you for making those baby food :)

Saturday, November 17, 2007  
Blogger Heartful said...

What a wonderful thing to do! How is it going with the little one?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home