101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Whats in Your Handbag?

Friday, November 03, 2006

Whats in Your Handbag?

I was looking at my handbag today and it struck me that as innocent as it appears to be it contains a small fortune and should I ever, God forbid, be mugged it would make for one happy mugger.

The bag I carry at the moment is a relatively cheap one from The Gap made from canvas and cost me all of £5 in the sale, but take a look inside and you’ll find it contains a small treasure trove. In it you’ll find my

Mobile Phone £100
iPod £300
Credit card £2500
Debit Card £500

Other bits and bobs – make-up bag, ID, house keys, drivers license, various store point cards, address book – which are all priceless to me.

When you work it out it’s a small fortune being carried around in a £5 handbag.

What are your handbag contents worth?

Day 3: NaBloPoMo

2 Comments:

Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I carry a knapsack rather than a purse (I walk a lot and it's more convenient). If I got mugged, they would get my wallet, credit cards, cell phone, keys, gum, book and some pens. Nothing too exciting.

Saturday, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whats in my bag?
Mobile Fone - Nokia N80
2 tubes Hand Cream, Lip gloss - 2
Wallet containing:
Credit Cards £200 + £200 + £850 + £1200
Store Cards - Evans, Next,
Debit Cards - £00000
Payment Cards - BT, TV licence, Powergen.
Address Book
Umbrella
Bus, Tube & Rail Maps picked up from LU & NR Stations
Loads of Biros & stick on pads
Paper Handkeerchiefs

All stuffed in a £20 from finsbury park that has seen better days. *Sigh* I need to get a replacement soon - its my only bag.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home