101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Friday Fill-In #48

Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Fill-In #48

1. When my blog is broken, I feel like a part of me has been extinguished.
2. I saw the most amazing smile from my baby this morning!

3. _____ is the new movie I'm most looking forward to seeing. Movies? What movies? (:) having two little ones doesn't leave me much time for this pasttime!)

4. Work: Necessary but about to be canned!!!

5. Of all the new tv shows, I enjoy Rick Steins Mediterranean Escapes the most.

6. If only I could stop procratinating so much.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Project Runway and hanging up the advent calender for my daughter which I have filled with little gifts for each day until Christmas ( I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees it in the morning), tomorrow my plans include baking two banana cakes first thing in the morning for a baby christening on Sunday and then going for a birthday party in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to relax really but I can't as I will be attending the christening!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home