101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Worrier

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Worrier

I’ve got a friend who constantly worries. I mean she worries about EVERYTHING. She worries about events that haven’t even taken place (e.g. her child will be bullied when he starts school – and he’s only two!!). I try to be supportive but her negative vibe is becoming incredibly draining and I hold my breath each time we meet. I am generally not a worrier so I find it hard to cope with someone who forever dwells on the negatives of life. I feel terrible but I just want to shake her and yell QUIT WORRYING SO DAMN MUCH. Should I?

(100 Words)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rel said...

101,
Oui! ;-)
rel

Thursday, February 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so true people do worry too much sometimes, especially my mother. But I guess if others worry too much there's not much we can do!

Monday, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home