101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: All Good Things...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

All Good Things...

All good things come to an end the saying goes. It is our last night in Paris and I am busy getting our things together and packing them into our suitcases. All the sightseeing I’ve done is finally telling on me – I am totally exhausted and my feet are swollen from all the hundreds of miles I have walked in the last ten days. And as much as I hate the fact that my holiday has come to an end, I am looking forward to being home again, not living out of a suitcase and sleeping in my own bed.

(100 Words)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rel said...

101
The weariness of blissful exhaustion?
rel

Thursday, September 21, 2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

I'm glad you've enjoyed your trip.

Thursday, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home