101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Stuff

Monday, September 18, 2006

Stuff

I have far too much stuff. Too many clothes, too many shoes and a freezer that’s full to bursting and still I go out and buy more. Being away from home has made me realize just how little I need. So here’s my resolution; I am going to clear out my wardrobe, clear out my freezer (a chance to try out new recipes) and I am going to use up every last bottle of liquid soap that I have before rushing off to buy some more. No more falling for buy one get one free, 50% off offers. I promise.

(100 Words)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LondonBuki said...

I totally feel you on this one. I have so many clothes in my wardrobe but I don't wear at least a quarter of them! I need to get them OUT!

I am a victim of Buy One Get One Free!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home