101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Parisian Women

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Parisian Women

I must give it to French women; they’ve got style! I have seen more stylish women here in the last 24 hours than I seen over the last six months in England. The women here know how to pull an outfit together. A little scarf around the neck, a pair of shoes that match the bag or belt and viola, a simple outfit is transformed. And they all seem to have their own individual style. Back home the women all look the same; one great big sea of jeans, t-shirts and blond hair. Parisian women give me hope and inspiration.

(100 Words)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger rel said...

101,
I agree wholeheartedly.
rel

Thursday, September 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its even worse here in the US than in the UK..lol

Thursday, September 14, 2006  
Blogger Verity said...

I know what you mean, even in London everyone seems to have a "fashion uniform" or aspires to look the same - like skinny teeny boppers who shop at Top Shop.

Saturday, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Kristi Tencarre said...

every time I go to Paris I come home with at least 2 new scarves! and I can now spot a Parisian in any airport in the world, based on the way she wears her scarf!

Saturday, September 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home