101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Compromise

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Compromise

I am in a less angry place tonight but I am terribly tired – lack of sleep and too many tears.  Why was I so angry? Well, a bad decision (not mine) was made without me being consulted which has resulted in my much anticipated ten day trip to Paris being adversely affected. I was on the verge of cancelling the (non-refundable) tickets but a little thing called compromise was reached and we’re still going. The compromise reached is far from perfect but it will have to do. The ambers of anger have cooled but the hurt still remains.

(100 words)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rel said...

101,
A ten day trip to Paris!! Gee, I'd give my eye teeth for ten days in Paris, or anywhere in France for that matter.
Have a glass of wine, a bagette, and a cafe for me. Just a silent "for you rel, whoever you are) will be sufficient. ;-)
rel
P.S.I'm glad your calmer today.

Friday, September 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will! I will!! I have been so excited over this trip so the fact that I could have missed it because of someone elses bad decison really REALLY upset me. As you noticed :-)

Friday, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home