101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Waiting to See

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Waiting to See

I have been in a very angry place today. I am still angry and the ferocity of my anger has been draining. My whole body aches and I have lost my appetite. I can taste the furry bitter sour taste of disappointment residing on my tongue and I can’t get rid of it. I am bitterly disappointed and I do not have the words to describe my emotions. I don’t think I really want to either because I may write something I will regret. Perhaps tomorrow I will feel better. I'll just have to wait and see. Wait and see.

(100 Words)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger rel said...

101,
I hope your angry sea has subsided.

Sometimes that is all we can do: wait for the tide of angry emotions (chemical forces) to ebb away. Then perspective is easier to embrace.
rel

Thursday, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Jamie said...

I hope this big stormcloud of anger starts to dissipate for you. May things get brighter soon.

Thursday, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Verity said...

Thinking of you.

Thursday, September 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@remiman: you're right. Anger clouds everything

@Jamie and Verity: Thank you

Thursday, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home