101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Not Ashamed

Monday, September 04, 2006

Not Ashamed

I don’t ever want to be ashamed of who I am, the life I’ve lived, the choices I’ve made, the company I keep, the music I listen to, the colour I am, the God I believe in, the books I read, the road I choose to travel down, the family I come from, the things I think are fun, the friends I spend time with, the music I like, the clothes I wear, how much I earn, the way I speak, the food I eat, the car I drive, the job I work. Just thought you ought to know that.

(100 Words)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kamsin said...

Ditto! And each day I learn to be less ashamed even though the world around me or some power beyond my control would have me be ashamed.

Monday, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home