101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Not Ashamed

Monday, September 04, 2006

Not Ashamed

I don’t ever want to be ashamed of who I am, the life I’ve lived, the choices I’ve made, the company I keep, the music I listen to, the colour I am, the God I believe in, the books I read, the road I choose to travel down, the family I come from, the things I think are fun, the friends I spend time with, the music I like, the clothes I wear, how much I earn, the way I speak, the food I eat, the car I drive, the job I work. Just thought you ought to know that.

(100 Words)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kamsin said...

Ditto! And each day I learn to be less ashamed even though the world around me or some power beyond my control would have me be ashamed.

Monday, September 04, 2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Well said!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home