101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Off to Paris!!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Off to Paris!!

Why is it that although you know three weeks in advance that you’ll be going on holiday you still wait to the last minute to get your foreign exchange, pack your bags, empty them out and repack at least three times!!!, go to the hairdressers, shave your legs etc? But, at last, I am all set and ready to go. This blog may be dormant for the next 10 days while I’m away, don’t know what access I will have to the internet. I shall miss Sunday scribblings and reading my favourite blogs *sigh*. Have fun everyone – I certainly will.

(100 Words)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rel said...

101,
Bon voyage!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

Hope you enjoy your visit! Certainly the weather should cooperate.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home