101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: We're Here!!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

We're Here!!

We landed at Orly Airport yesterday to 20 degrees at 9a.m!! The weather was fantastic and it promises to be the same today. I stuffed my face with baguettes (in my humble opinion England has been left far behind in the bread stakes – they make awful bread), spicy salami and this morning I am off to the bakery round the corner to get some fresh croissants. Not quite sure what we are going to do today – I think we’ll take a boat ride down the river Seine. But my goodness, I had completely forgotten just how expensive Paris can be.

(100 Words)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Verity said...

Hurrah! I thought I was going to miss reading you for 10 days, but there you are! Enjoy!!

Saturday, September 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how glad I was to discover I had access to broadband!Yay!

Saturday, September 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home