101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Burnt Out

Monday, November 06, 2006

Burnt Out

So three days into NaBloPoMo and I’ve crashed and burnt. But quite frankly there was nothing I could have done about it. I have been really, really sick these last few days. My morning sickness is not abating if anything, it’s getting worse. It’s wearing me out and leaving me frazzled so much so that the last thing I want to do is sit in from of my PC blogging. The creative side of my brain is on hiatus as well. I’ll still try and post but I can’t make any promises.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it; you made a fair go, but it sounds like you have more important things on your plate than blogging. :)

Thursday, November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just trying to visit as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can and I thought I'd say hi, I liked your blog.. :) And hey look who I ran into, my mate Sephy doing the same thing. hehe. I made a challenge on my blog to people as far as visiting as many of the participating blogs as they can. The whole de-lurking thing, you know?

Hey I hope you feel better soon. And that baby brain thing, that's apparently totally normal.. :) so I hear!

Thursday, November 09, 2006  
Blogger meghan said...

don't press when it doesn't feel right - take care of yourself - all of yourself!!

Friday, November 10, 2006  
Blogger paris parfait said...

So sorry you're having a rough time. Hope you're much better soon! Take care of YOU!

Monday, November 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - it's been a looooong time since that post - are you okay? I hope that you are feeling better and that everything is going along the way it's meant to...

Saturday, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home