101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Getting Organised To Do Lists

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Getting Organised To Do Lists

My ‘Baby' List (it’s never too early)

1. Reusable nappies
2. Muslin cloths
3. Suducreme
4. Disposable nappies
5. Nappy sacks
6. Baby blanket
7. Baby grows
8. Baby wipes
9. Olive oil
10. Pre-measured pots for baby formula (after breast feeding)
11. Snuffle babes
12. Baby towel
13. Bibs
14. Toiletries
15. Moses basket (borrowing this from friend)

My ‘After birth’ list

1. Nipple shields (for breast feeding)
2. Disposable knickers
3. Maternity pads
4. Nursing bras
5. Nipple cream
6. Ear plugs (just kidding!)

My 'don't be without in hospital' List

1. Journal
2. iPod
3. Comfy nightie
4. Some munchies
5. Mobile phone – to spread the good news!

My ‘To do for Work’ List

1. Write official letter informing manager of my pregnancy and maternity leave plans.
2. Start work on hand over note

My ‘Just before I start maternity leave’ List

1. Place orders for stationary
2. Clear out my work folder
3. Set ‘out of office’ auto reply on email
4. Clear out filing folder

I am sure more things will be added to these lists as they pop up. In the meantime I am absolutely loving the baby journal I ordered, The First 1000 Days. I can't wait to start using it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Liza on Maui said...

I gather you're pregnant? Congatulations!!!!!! That's exciting. I'll be watching for more of your blogs on this. I loved being pregnant - it's wonderful. Keep us posted.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home