101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: 100 Things I Love Today

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

100 Things I Love Today

I got this idea from Jennifer
my husband, summer days, journals, beautiful paper, GOD, strappy leather sandals, terracotta pottery, my blog, writing, quiet walks in the park, simplicity, people watching, friendships, my daughter, getting a letter through the post, sunflowers, hot chocolate, BEING LOVED, unexpected blessings, sewing, books, watching Oprah, making a connection, gel pens with brightly coloured ink, a good bargain, UNUSUAL JEWELRY, the countryside, linen, being organised, quirky soaps, having a meal cooked for me, time alone, learning to cook a new dish, having friends round, creating things, freedom, a hot shower, travelling to new places, cheese cake, authenticity, my home, SURPRISE PRESENTS, get togethers, switching off, warm fluffy towels, Pitaschio nuts, freebies, being happy, nice clothes, hearing my daughter laugh, black and white photos, watching my herbs grow, MAKING LISTS, Joni Mitchell, woven baskets, the smell of coffee, bratwurst, watching a good movie, GAP, my iPod, the beach, LIFE, funny shaped post-it notes, airports, train journeys, Silver jewelry, Birkenstocks, the idea of working for myself, Sunday Scribblings, Maya Angelou, looking at my finished handbags, selling my finished handbags, crossing things off a to-do list, MY FAMILY, eBay, Indian cotton tops, Bookshops, childhood memories, wooden floors, peppermint tea, fresh HOT moin-moin, my own company, figuring out ways to enhance my blogger template, Being HEARD, people and things that motivate me, Listening to radio four, uplifting music, Prince, shopping, the great outdoors, me, blog crawling, tulips, Amazon, wooden hairbrushes, hugs and kisses from my husband and daughter, lilac, day dreaming.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mod and Mint said...

Oh I love that idea too!
So thanks for adding another thing to my todo list. ;)

Saturday, May 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely idea! I'm going to have to give that a try.

Thursday, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Sheela said...

what a wonderful way to stay grateful. thank you for being inspiring.

Monday, June 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home