101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Ways to turn down men

Friday, May 19, 2006

Ways to turn down men

Here’s something for women in need of some laughs (and men who appreciate good humour)

HE: Can I buy you a drink?
SHE: Actually I'd rather have the money.

HE : I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.
SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.

HE: Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.

HE : How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE: I must've been given your share.

HE: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
SHE: Okay, get out.

HE: I think I could make you very happy.
SHE: Why? Are you leaving?

HE: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
SHE: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.

HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Why? Don't you already have one?

HE: Shall we go see a movie?
SHE: I've already seen it.

HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.

HE: Haven't I seen you some place before?
SHE: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.

HE: Is this seat empty?
SHE: Yes, and this one I’m on will be if you sit down.

HE: Hey baby, what's your sign?
SHE: Do not enter.

HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Where I'll be the rest of your life - in your wildest dreams.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeri said...

I love these, they're hilarious. Thanks for posting them. : )

Monday, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a good laugh too when I first read them

Monday, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home