101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Friday Felicitations {2}

Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Felicitations {2}

Finding my ring again after it went missing for ten days. What hurt the most was that it was a wedding anniversary gift from hubby. You can imagine my joy when I found it glinting up at me from the floor of our coat cupboard.

Celebrating the birth of babies to two of my close friends in one week.

Rediscovering the power of the Word via this wonderful gift from hubby.

Having to attend a training course for work on my day of and ending up actually enjoying it. A nice lunch was served as well!

Re-reading an old Agatha Christie mystery which I found in the local library sale for 50p!

What are your Friday Felicitations?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home