101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Superstition

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Superstition


Me?
Superstitious?
Nah!
I only walked around that ladder because there was a puddle of water right underneath it.

Me?
Superstitious?
Of course not!
I got some salt on my fingers when the salt cellar spilt and that’s what you saw me dusting off over my left shoulder.

Me?
Superstitious?
Don’t be silly!
I didn’t have much to do on Friday the 13th that’s why I stayed at home all day.

Me?
Superstitious?
How absurd!
I only crossed the road to get to the ATM not because I saw a black cat coming my way.

Me?
Superstitious?
Whatever gave you that idea?

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger rel said...

101,
Good job!
I'm still struggling for inspiration on this prompt. I'm waiting for my muse to infect me. ;-)
rel

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Short and sweet, great structure.

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Regina said...

Hee hee! Of course you're not superstitious!

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Blogger paris parfait said...

That's cute. Most of us can identify!

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Inconsequential said...

:)
apt for most people.

good poem.

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Nope, not a superstitious bone in you :)

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said it! It's funny that the more I read other people's posts, the more I realized how superstitious I am.

Thanks for your comment.

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha,
We were thinking along the same lines for the prompt. I love yours! So funny that we are "closet" superstitious.

~Jolene

Sunday, March 04, 2007  
Blogger NuttersNotes said...

Definitely hit it on the head...of course I'm not (but maybe I am just a winky bit)

Sunday, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Kamsin said...

Ha ha! None of us as superstitious in this day and age, what a silly suggestion to say we are ;)!

Sunday, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Becca said...

Perfect!

Your post says it all :)

Sunday, March 04, 2007  
Blogger Jone said...

Love what you have done here. I can relate.

Monday, March 05, 2007  
Blogger sundaycynce said...

Fun read.

Not superstitious, keep talking, but don't put money on it.

Monday, March 05, 2007  
Blogger gautami tripathy said...

me? superstitious?

Mine is the 14th comment!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home